Anker Roav Dash Cam C2 Pro with FHD 1080p,Sony Starvis Sensor,4-Lane Wide-Angle Lens
- TOTAL NIGHT-VISION: NightHawk technology and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system deliver completely balanced images and footage. Clearly capture license plates—day or night.
- RICH, CLEAR VIDEO: Advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambarella A12 chipset combine to capture every drive in brilliant, 1080p detail.
- SEE THE WHOLE ROAD: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens, comprised of 5 lens elements, to capture 4 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. Operates in -4℉-158℉.SEAMLESS SET-UP: 2 installation methods—a suction cup and a 3M adhesive sticker—allow you to perfectly position DashCam on any windshield.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav DashCam C2, Trim Removal Tool, 2-Port USB Car Charger, Suction and 3M Sticker Mounts, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.Note: Operation requires a microSD card (not included). 32GB Samsung or SanDisk class 10 SD card recommended
DashCam C2 Pro
Capture the Unexpected
From Roav—Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
• A collection of connected in-car devices that enhances your driving experience
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
A cutting-edge Sony Starvis sensor and NightHawk technology provide incredible nighttime definition. Record speeding license plates up to 30 feet away in low-light conditions.
Rich, Clear Video
Capture every drive in remarkably crisp 1080p high-definition with an advanced chipset, 5 lens elements, and Wide Dynamic Range image balancing.
An f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens captures 4 lanes of traffic at once. See the whole road, not just the car in front of you.
Extreme Temperature Resistance
A steel frame disperses heat away from internal circuits for reliable performance in nearly any climate. DashCam C2 Pro operates in temps ranging from -4℉ to 158℉ when plugged in or from 32℉ to 158℉ on battery power.