Sofirn BLF LT1 8*LH351D Camping Light Multiple Operation Procedure Super Bright Torch
- Emitters: 8 x Samsung LH351D
- (4 x 5000K 90CRI + 4 x 2700K 90CRI)
- Luminous Flux: ca. 600 lm
- Firmware: The LT1 uses open source software called
- Andúril, distributed under the terms of
- the GPL v3. The source code is available
- from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
- User interfaces:
- By default the LT1 is set to use the SMOOTH
- RAMPING mode.
- STEPPED RAMPING mode is available if you prefer
- discrete brightness steps.
- MUGGLE mode simplifies the LT1’s UI & features
- to just on/off and smooth ramping. MUGGLE
- mode also reduces the maximum output level
- produced by the LT1 to reduce self heating.
- Electronic LOCKOUT mode keeps the LT1 from
- being turned on accidentally. LOCKOUT mode also
- provides a momentary low light when the button
- is pushed.
Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe,
party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, & lightning
storm. See the UI Diagram and the following
sections for more details of the features and
Four button-top 18650 batteries. Max. length 70
mm. Batteries are not included (except kit version)
Charging: Integrated DC/DC buck charger via USB-C
5 x 7135 constant current integrated circuits. Low
parasitic drain while LT1 is powered off.
Body: Aluminum with HA III anodizing
Switch: Electronic side switch
Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX7
Weight: approx. 405g without batteries
Size: 68 mm Ø head x 176 mm length